Here is the beautiful island of Bonaire above and below the water.
With a marine park surrounding the island. On average, the visibility exceeds 100 feet (30 meters) and the average water temperature is 80 degrees Fahrenheit (29c).
The fringing reef surrounding the island has been protected by a marine park since 1979 making it the oldest marine reserve in the world. The diving is spectacular with more than 350 species of fish and 57 species of hard and soft corals.
EXPERIENCE BONAIRE MAGIC FOR YOURSELF!
Bonaire is the shore diving capital of the world!
Dive Buddy Dive Resort
Bonaire is part of the Dutch Caribbean and only 39 km long. An island blessed with unsurpassed natural beauty.
Join us for gorgeous diving conservation education & service.
Our conservation activities will include a Coral Reef Restoration workshop and a reef and beach cleanup.
We hope to work with Sea Turtle Conservation Bonaire as well.
We will be staying at the Buddy Dive Resort, with as many as 60 officially listed dive sites on Bonaire the island truly is a Divers Paradise! The sea is remarkably calm and the conditions are superb for diving.
All of the rooms have an ocean or garden view and are comfortably furnished to accommodate you, your family or friends.
We will have two morning boat dives each day after the first shore check out dive.
Afternoons are free for shore dives and other activities we have on offer, including coral restoration, cave tours, land tours and relaxing.
GOOD TO KNOW
1. Double occupancy en suite, in two bedroom ocean view apartments with full kitchen, living area and patio
2. Breakfast daily
3. Unlimited shore diving
4. 5 two tank morning boat dives
5. Nitrox for certified users
6. Bonaire Marine Park fee
8. All taxes
9. Coral Reef Restoration half-day program
10. Airport transfers
(Extra cost, including transportation and tip)
1. Ostracod night dive (bioluminescence) - $70
2. Wet and dry cave tour (involves hiking) - $70
3. Afternoon or night boat dives - $70
EXCLUDED FROM THE $1860 TRIP COST
Flights to & from Bonaire
Lunches & dinners (restaurants & supermarkets nearby)
Any rental gear
Any optional activities
* Your deposit of $860 will save your place. If Covid19 interferes with our ability to travel, all of your payments can go towards any other trip if you are not able to make revised dates. Refunds, less a small administrative fee would also be possible.
Cancellation for any other reason must be covered by your personal trip/travel insurance.
Passport is required.
Here’s to forever blowing bubbles,