September 4 - 16, 2023
This is my favorite dive trip ever taken and I am thrilled to be able to share it with you.
orth Sulawesi is a diver's paradise situated in the heart of the coral triangle.
Imagine 500 species of coral, more than 3,000 species of fish, 6 out of the 7 world turtle species, a migratory route for over 30 species of marine mammals and home to more than one third of all whale and dolphin species.
To experience it all, you’ll explore Bunaken Marine Park which is home to spectacular wall diving sites, Bangka Island which offers such an explosion of color it will leave you spellbound and the Lembeh Strait which has the undisputed best muck diving the world.
Click here for...
Passport to Paradise is a unique diving experience which allows you to explore three distinct diving destinations in one trip.
We have 150 dive sites to choose from and with seamless boat diving transfers from resort to resort there’s no gear packing, no wasted transfer days, just relax, enjoy and dive, dive, dive.
Ocean Front Cottage at Murex Bangka
Pool side at Murex Manado
Garden View Room at Lembeh Resort
Jungle Gardens at Lembeh Resort
Our conservation activities include reef cleanup, taking the Discover Coral Gardener course and helping the Lembeh Foundation.
GOOD TO KNOW
• 4 Nights accommodation in a Deluxe Cottage at Murex Manado
• 4 Nights accommodation in Ocean Front Cottage at Murex Bangka (limited electricity)
• 4 Nights accommodation in a Garden View Room at Lembeh Resort
• 24 Guided boat Dives (including 2 dives during each transfer and one night dive)
• Unlimited complimentary self guided house reef dives
• Bunaken Entrance fee
• Bangka Conservation Fund Donation
• Arrival airport escort service (upon exiting terminal)
• Round trip airport (MDC) transfers
• All meals & snacks; unlimited drinking water, coffee & tea; taxes; tips and wi-fi where availble
International air travel
• Rental gear
• 15 lt tank rental
• Night dive surcharge ($25)
• Nitrox (available for $120)
• Extra boat dives ($65)
• Optional night mandarin fish dive ($100)
• Land tours
• Personal expenses
A non-refundable $1000 deposit will hold your place for this trip. (See cancellation policy)
An upgrade is available in Lembeh for a Luxury Cottage for an additional $400.
Single supplement is $650.
Here’s to forever blowing bubbles,
Fly into Manado airport (MDC) from either Singapore or Jakarta arriving any time on September 4. Depart any time on September 16.
Any questions please click here.