November 1 - 13, 2021
This is my favorite dive trip ever taken and I am thrilled to be able to share it with you.
orth Sulawesi is a diver's paradise situated in the heart of the coral triangle.
Imagine 500 species of coral, more than 3,000 species of fish, 6 out of the 7 world turtle species, a migratory route for over 30 species of marine mammals and home to more than one third of all whale and dolphin species.
To experience it all, you’ll explore Bunaken Marine Park which is home to spectacular wall diving sites, Bangka Island which offers such an explosion of color it will leave you spellbound and the Lembeh Strait which has the undisputed best muck diving the world.
Passport to Paradise is a unique diving experience which allows you to explore three distinct diving destinations in one trip.
We have 150 dive sites to choose from and with seamless boat diving transfers from resort to resort there’s no gear packing, no wasted transfer days, just relax, enjoy and dive, dive, dive.
Ocean Front Cottage at Murex Bangka
Pool side at Murex Manado
Garden View Room at Lembeh Resort
Jungle Gardens at Lembeh Resort
Our conservation activities include reef cleanup, giving a talk on conservation to local school, Discover Coral Gardener course and helping the Lembeh Foundation.
GOOD TO KNOW
• 3 Nights accommodation in a Deluxe Cottage at Murex Manado
• 4 Nights accommodation in Ocean Front Cottage at Murex Bangka (limited electricity)
• 5 Nights accommodation in a Garden View Room at Lembeh Resort
• 24 Guided boat Dives (including 2 dives during each transfer)
• Unlimited complimentary self guided house reef dives
• Bunaken Entrance fee
• Bangka Conservation Fund Donation
• Arrival airport escort service (upon exiting terminal)
• Round trip transfers
• All meals & snacks; unlimited drinking water, coffee & tea; taxes; free WiFi
• Rental diving equipment
• 15lt tank rental
• Night dive surcharge ($25)
• Nitrox (available for $120)
• Extra boat dives ($65)
• Outside hours transfer surcharge
• Land tours
• Personal expenses
A non-refundable $1200 deposit will hold your place for this trip.
An upgrade is available in Lembeh for a Luxury Cottage for an additional $400.
Here’s to forever blowing bubbles,